Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 years / 30 shirts - day 12


One day before the anniversary I am wearing another Raiders of the Lost Ark t-shirt. This one features a nice collage of Scenes from Raiders. To my knowledge this is the only shirt to feature a melting Toht with his famous "oops, I think I am working for the wrong side" facial impression. The use of colors (yellow, brown, gray, black) for the print is nicely done, I only wish they had done a bit less of the pre-aged/washed out look.

shirt stats:
  • type: t-shirt
  • color: beige
  • front: print of the Raiders logo ("Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark") in orange and a collage of Indy, Marion, the headpiece of Ra, airplane, Golden Idol, melting Toht and Indy chased by the boulder
  • back: no print
  • weight: 236 g
  • producer: (c) 2008 Lucasfilm Ltd.
  • vendor: ordered this from Stylin online

No comments: