Friday, April 25, 2008

Indiana Jones and the ice cream

Here is my best Italian Indy finding so far (yup, I am on vacation):
It's Indy ice cream! It's from Motta (Nestle), that's Schöller ice cream in Germany and Austria). The Indy ice cream is not the banana-like one in the center but the cup on the left. It comes with collectible figures, the display features 7 different ones. My bad luck: They did not sell the Indy ice cream right now, I guess it will not be available before May. I did some goggling but this ice cream does not seem to be sold in Germany or Austria (heck, I found no other reference but italy so far).

Just for reference I made this poor shot: This is the old Motta display that can still be found. You can see a similar ice cream cup th the Indy one: Last year it was Spiderman coming with 8 collectible spidy figures. The ice cream looks exactly the same, guess it comes in the same flavor (whatever flavor that was).

No comments: