Sunday, August 24, 2008

Greetings from Japan

I have just returned from a vacation in Japan. We have been there a couple of times before so this time we traveled around a lot. Here is a great night view of Tokyo Tower.


One place I have to visit every time is DisneySea, the second Disney park. They have a whole zone for Indy (the Lost River Delta) and since last year that zone hosts a second main attraction: The Raging Spirits, a roller coaster with a looping, similar to the Disneyland Paris Indy ride. (The first main attraction is the Temple of the Crystal Skull, a variation of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.) The new coaster is great, better tuned than the French one. I this this was the smoothest coaster ride I ever had, and I have been riding quite a few before.


Not only did I shop all the Japanese Disney goods, I also set out to find more Indy goodies on the road. In Japan they have lots of UFO catchers (crane game) with high quality unique prizes for anime series, films and so on. I carried a lot of stuff home and sorting the stuff, taking pictures and describe it will take some days. Here is a first glance on a nice set of room lights: The Golden Idol and the Crystal Skull as battery lamps to light up the home. What more can I ask for :)


More updates to come soon!

No comments: