Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The man with the shirt is back...

Over the years I have collected a good pile of Indy tee shirts (plus some shirts and sweaters). I usually buy me a couple of new ones whenever I am in a Disney Park. It's an odd hobby as I have more than I can wear without making people think I am a little obsessed. So after wearing 31 different Indy tees for the whole month of May in 2008 to celebrate the long awaited return of Indy to the big screen, I stopped wearing Indy tees completely at work. But this is about to change soon. I am planning for another tee shirt tribute month for the 30th anniversary of Raiders of the Lost Ark!

So it was time to get some new clothes for the celebration. And I found a really nice one I want to share:

Isn't this a great tribute to Raiders? It's from Stylin Online an US company with a nice range of tee shirts. And they not only sell good looking cloth, they are also very friendly folks. They helped me with an order error on my side without any fuzz. And the best for all non US folks: They shipped my new tees in only one week and even made a very friendly content description for the customs (got it custom free, yeah).

Now waiting for June ;-)

No comments: