Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 years / 30 shirts - day 11


I pulled another Indy ride t-shirt from the drawer today: Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye, the very popular and amazing Indy ride located in Disneyland, California. That's the one ride I have never been to. I found the shirt for sale in Disneyland Paris instead. Now this shirt is really great but also nearly unwearable for me. I really like the excellent color and the design of the print is very cool. Sadly the print is on a solid layer of rubber which gives you the feeling of wearing a rubber disk on your breast. Also the shirt is too wide for me as it seems that US shirts are a cut bigger than European or Japanese ones.


shirt stats:
  • type: t-shirt
  • color: dark orange
  • front: rubber print 33 cm x 40 cm showing the head of Mara with lots of Cobras, the Indiana Jones Adventure logo and "The Temple of the Forbidden Eye"
  • back: no print
  • weight: 272 g
  • producer: Lucasfilm Ltd.
  • vendor: bought in Disneyland Paris August 2002
  • cat: mandatory

No comments: