Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 years / 30 shirts - day 4


It's a sunny Saturday and I have chosen the oldest Indy t-shirt from my collection. I had the luck to spend my 1993 Easter vacation in France and payed a visit to the still new Disneyland Paris. This was only days after the ride "Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril" was opened to the public. And what a ride that was: First Indy attraction in Europe, first Indiana Jones roller coaster ever, first Disney roller coaster with a 360 degree loop and my chance to buy the first Indy shirt. And all that because of sheer luck - I did not know about the ride before.

shirt stats:
  • type: cotton shirt
  • color: white and beige stripes
  • front: plastic print: "Indiana Jones Treasure Map" 29 cm x 25 cm
  • back: no print
  • weight: 234 g
  • producer: Disneyland Paris
  • vendor: bought in Disneyland Paris in April 1993
  • info: This is an official shirt from the Indy roller coaster in Disneyland Paris. The treasure map design is a special French design. The map includes the logo "Adventure Outpost" which is the Indy store next to the ride in the park. The design was used on different products e.g. I also have a paper print of this framed like a real map on the wall.

No comments: